The SCN65, driving up to a 2 1/2" nail is perfect for a wide range of siding applications.
This tool drives smooth, ring, and screw shank coil nails in both wire and plastic sheet collation.
With exclusive features, this tool helps make your job easier and more efficient.
Tool Weight: 2.5 kgs / 5.5 lbs
Height: 11.7” (297mm)
Length: 10.7” (272 mm)
Width: 5” (127 mm)
Trigger Type: Selectable Actuation
Operating Pressure: 70 to 100 PSI (5-7 bar)
Air Consumption: 0.044ft/cycle at 90 psi (6 bars)
Air Inlet NPT: 3/8“
Type: 15° Round Head Flat Coil nails
Range: 38 ~ 65 mm (1-1/2” ~2-1/2”)
Wire diameter: Φ2.1~2.5mm (.083"~.099")
Collation: 15° Angled Wire or Plastic Coil
Capacity: 200~400 Nails
- Patented “Precision guide” and “2-piece contact arm” technology
- 360° Multi directional exhaust cover
- Cushioned rubber grip and Ergonomic frame design provide comfort and balance during operation
- Tough nylon, fast and easy loading magazine
- Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Trigger Lock for safety
- Durable nose and Anti-abrasive driver for extended tool life
- Dust cover blocks nails or wire chips
- Durable Metal Belt hook for workplace convenience
- Body Protector on enduring frame
● Exterior / Roof Decking ● Furring ● Strapping ● Wooden Fencing ● General Construction ● Siding
● Decking, Sheathing and Framing ● Subfloors
Sheathing and Framing
Industrial Coil Nailer
Construction Coil Nailer
Construction Remove Pallet nailer
Category Nails — Coils
* Based on residence in United Kingdom. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: £299.00.