Compact and durable, the US8016 delivers the best-in-class performance for a variety of fine wire stapling applications.
With a robust motor and ergonomic design, this tool works all day, every day and won't snag or scuff fabric.
Tool Weight: 1.95 lbs / 0.89 kgs
Height: 6.0” (153mm)
Length: 8.5” (215mm)
Width: 1.5” (39 mm)
Trigger Type: Trigger Actuation
Operating Pressure: 70 to 100 PSI (5-7 bar)
Air Inlet NPT: 1/4“
Type: 21 GA. 80 Series Staples
Range: 6~16mm (1/4"~5/8")
Wire diameter: 0.63 * 0.9mm (. 036 x .028“)
Crown: 12.8 mm (1/2”)
Capacity: 100~180 Staples
- Cushioned rubber grip and Gravity Casted Frame for durability and minimum Recoil
- One-Hand Manual Rear Latch to minimize reloading downtime
- Adjustable directional Exhaust for different working environment
- Durable Driver / Bumper for heavy industrial use
- “OPTIONAL” Double Trigger for Safety
● Automotive Vinyl and Interior Trim ● Furniture Upholstery ● Light Furniture/Cabinet Assembly ●
Interior Decoration ● Carpet and Padding
Category Staples — Fine Wire
* Based on residence in United Kingdom. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: £108.00.